- 2018-11-19 On 18-19 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is taking part in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) meeting in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a seminar on the delegation of police officers to the European Union, international institutions, operations, and missions
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Minister-President of Flanders Geert Bourgeois are taking part in the official launch of a book "Little Lithuania: an aesthete`s map" by Prof. L. Donskis in the Dutch language
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council (Defence) in Brussels
Key decisions on the Alliance's comprehensive response to threats taken at the NATO summit
On 11-12 July in Brussels, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the NATO summit as part of a delegation led by the President Dalia Grybauskaitė. The meeting charted NATO's path in a changing world for the years ahead. The Alliance is adapting to be a more agile, responsive and innovative organisation, which defends itself against any threat.
The Brussels Summit Declaration was issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting.
Linkevičius also participated in a working dinner of the North Atlantic Council‘s Foreign Ministers, during which NATO's southern challenges were discussed. The Ministers of NATO's partner countries – Iraq, Jordan and Tunisia – and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini also took part in the working dinner.