The Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania is seeking an experienced person to join its administrative team in the position of the Driver
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A current CV;
- Motivational letter.
- Hold valid and appropriate driving license;
- Experience in a similar role, excellent driving record, and ability to drive defensively and smoothly;
- Good knowledge of the roads and geography of Pretoria and Johannesburg. Ability to plan routes, read maps, research locations, use GPS equipment and follow directions;
- Proven client service skills including the ability to deal with a wide range of clients;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Good organisational skills, and the ability to take direction, respond to challenges and meet deadlines;
- An understanding of ethical work practices, information privacy, confidentiality and security principles;
- Be a South African national or hold a valid long term residence and work permits.
- Drive the Embassy’s official vehicle;
- Drive Embassy staff to official appointments;
- Collect and deliver invitations, letters, goods, packages, etc as directed;
- Maintain vehicle log books;
- Maintain official vehicle in clean and road worthy condition;
- Other duties as directed.
Applications must be received by 1 March 2018. Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding applications. Please email applications to: [email protected]
For additional information: +27 (0) 127609000