How to find us?
Services and fees
For your and our safety reasons Lithuanian Embassy does not accept cash. Consular fee has to be paid in South African Rand and through South African payment card.
The EUR / ZAR exchange rate is reviewed on the first work day of each calendar month and applied for that calendar month. It is based on the EUR / ZAR rate established by the European Central Bank.
This is not full list of consular services, fees and exemptions:
- Reinstatement of citizenship 50 EUR
- Passport 100 EUR*/**
- ID card 100 EUR*/**
- Request of a document 20 EUR**
- Emergency travel document 5 EUR**
- Schengen Visa 80 EUR, applies to persons over 12 (valid from 02-02-2020)
- Schengen Visa 40 EUR, applies to persons over 6 and under 12 (valid from 02-02-2020)
- National Visa (D) 120 EUR (valid from 02-02-2020)
- Visa for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine***, Moldova***, Albania***, Bosnia and Herzegovina***, Montenegro***, FYR Macedonia*** Serbia*** 35 EUR
- Application for residency 100 EUR
- Consular certificate 30 EUR
- Legalisation of a document 20 EUR**
- Apostille (per Lithuanian document) 20 EUR**
- Power of attorney 30EUR**
- Drafting of power of attorney 50 EUR**
*For children under 18 and people of Lithuanian retirement age the fee is reduced 50%, but only for passport or ID card.
***The fee is waived for children under 12 and family members of EU/EEA citizens.