Services and fees
We accept consular fee in South African rand and Visa and MasterCard only. We do not accept cash payments. We review the exchange rate at least once a month according to the European Central Bank rate.
This is not full list of consular services, fees and exemptions:
- Reinstatement of citizenship 50 EUR
- Passport 100 EUR*/**
- ID card 100 EUR*/**
- Request of a document 20 EUR**
- Emergency travel document 5 EUR**
- Visa 60 EUR***
- Visa for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro (except biometric passport holders), FYR Macedonia (except biometric passport holders), Serbia (except biometric passport holders) 35 EUR
- Application for residency 100 EUR
- Consular certificate 30 EUR
- Legalisation of a document 20 EUR**
- Apostille (per Lithuanian document) 20 EUR**
- Power of attorney 30EUR**
- Drafting of power of attorney 50 EUR**
*For children under 18 and people of Lithuanian retirement age the fee is reduced 50%, but only for passport or ID card.
***The fee is waived for children under 12 and family members of EU/EEA citizens.