How to find us?
Important information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to the current Corona crisis, the Consular Section of the Lithuanian Embassy in Pretoria is closed for visitors until further notice.
The following Consular services are suspended until further notice:
- Submission of Passport Applications (in case of Emergency (Passport loss) please contact the Embassy at [email protected] stating the reason in details
- Citizenship matters
- Registration / Record of Marriage
- Registration / Record of Birth
- Registration / Record of Death
- Police Clearance Certificates
The submission of Visa Applications:
- In general, scheduled appointments for Schengen visas are cancelled until further notice.
- No Schengen visa applications can be handed in except in Emergency or Lithuanian citizen family cases. Please contact the embassy at [email protected] stating the reason in details.
- Appointments for National visas are resumed. Follow instructions on http://za.mfa.lt/za/en/travel-and-residence/coming-to-lithuania/visas
Please note the entry restrictions for Lithuania / the Schengen area due to the Corona-crisis.
Current information can be found at https://urm.lt/default/en/important-covid19