- Schengen visa
- WHERE TO APPLY?
- INFORMATION FOR FAMILY MEMBERS OF AN EU CITIZEN OR A CITIZEN OF AN EFTA MEMBER STATE
- VISA AUTHORITY COMPETENT FOR EXAMINING AND DECIDING ON VISA APPLICATIONS
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE DOCUMENTS AND BIOMETRIC IDENTIFIERS
- VISA APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- VALID TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE
- REGISTRATION FOR APPOINTMENT
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- National visa
- Schengen visa
- Residence permit
- Migration Information Centre "I Choose Lithuania"
How to find us?
WHERE TO APPLY?
If in your country of residence the Republic of Lithuania does not have an Embassy or Consulate and is not represented by an Embassy or Consulate of another Schengen member state, you may apply at any Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate (thereinafter – visa authority). Otherwise, in your country of residence, you have to apply at the Lithuanian visa authority) or at the Embassy or Consulate of the representing Schengen member state.
The citizens and expatriates who are legally residing in the Republic of South Africa should apply at the Embassy of Lithuania in Pretoria.
The residents of Egypt should apply at the Embassy of Lithuania in Cairo; the residents of Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and Ruanda should apply at the Embassy of Belgium; the residents of Ghana should apply at the Embassy of the Netherlands; the residents of Kenya should apply at the Embassy of Spain; the residents of Malawi, Sudan and Uganda should apply at the Embassy of Norway; the residents of Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia should apply at the Embassy of Germany; the residents of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Seychelles, and Togo should apply at the Embassy of France; the residents of Nigeria should apply at the Embassy of Belgium in Abuja, or at Consulate General of France in Lagos, or at the VFS.Global visa application centers in Abuja or in Lagos.